- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- REPLACE BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR PLUG
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Both – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing I
Gayle C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/13/2020